ITKF Master’s Program & Technical Qualification Camp and Gasshuku 2012
The ITKF Master’s Course & Technical Qualification Camp with the Gasshuku 2012 will take place at the Japanese Martial Arts and Sports Centre 'Dojo – Stara Wies' (Poland) on 14-19 August 2012.
The ITKF Master’s Course & Technical Qualification Camp will be conducted by: Sensei Richard Jorgensen (Canada) 7 Dan ITKF – Chairman of the International Traditional Karate Federation, Chairman of the ITKF Technical Committee, ITKF qualified instructor, judge and examiner and Sensei Wlodzimierz Kwiecinski (Poland) 7 Dan ITKF – Vice-President of the International (ITKF) and the European (ETKF) Traditional Karate Federation, Chairman of the Traditional Karate Federation of Poland, member of the ITKF Technical Committee, ITKF qualified instructor, judge and examiner with assistance of the ITKF Technical Committee members (attendance to be confirmed): Dr. Vladimir Jorga, Sensei Masao Kawazoe, Sensei Katsuya Ishiyama, Sensei Dan Stuparu and Sensei Eligio Contarelli.
Gasshuku will be conducted by: Sensei Krzysztof Neugebauer (Poland) 5 Dan ITKF – three-times winner of the ITKF World Cup and repeated medallist of the ITKF World and the European Championships in kumite and team kata; coach of the national team of Poland (senior and youth category); licensed instructor of the Traditional Karate Federation of Poland; member of the Commission for Methodology and Training of the TKFP and Sensei Wlodzimierz Kwiecinski (Poland) 7 Dan ITKF – Gasshuku coordinator.
Participation requirements – ITKF Masters' Course:
- The ITKF Master’s Program and Technical Qualification Camp is available exclusively for ITKF Members
- Rank: Minimum 3 Dan (2 Dan will be accepted upon recommendation from the National Federation and approval of ITKF Chairman).
Participation requirements – Gasshuku:
- Rank: minimum 3 kyu.
- Age limit: minimum 13 years old (born 1999 and earlier).
- Participants under 18 cannot attend the seminar without an adult carer. TKFP shall not be held responsible for taking care of persons under 18.
- All participants must have valid International Insurance.