Final of Traditional Karate League of Poland in Wroclaw, Poland International Traditional Karate Seminar GASSHUKU 2002
The final match of Traditional Karate League of Poland took place on 10 August 2002 in Wroclaw, Poland. There competed 8 top men’s athletes from the national team of Poland, world and European champions. The athletes competed in four matches.
Krzysztof Neugebauer is the winner of the Traditional Karate League of Poland 2002.
During the final meeting in Wroclaw athletes got the following scores:
1. Wojciech Kaminski (AKK Lodz) – 1 pkt.
2. Andrzej Maciejewski (Lubelski KK) – 3 pkt.
3. Krzysztof Neugebauer (Stoleczny Klub CPS Polska) – 10 pkt.
4. Radoslaw Olczyk (TS "Sokol-Sygula" Aleksandrow Lodzki) – 7 pkt.
5. Jerzy Szczachor (KK Pruszkow) – 4 pkt.
6. Roman Urban (KK Wesola) – 1 pkt.
7. Jacek Wierzbicki (AKK Lodz) – 2 pkt.
8. Andrzej Zarzeczny (KKT "Orzel" Poznañ) – 5 pkt.
Total scores after four editions of the 2002 League are as follows:
1. Krzysztof Neugebauer (Stoleczny Klub Karate CPS Polska) 38 pkt.
2. Rados³aw Olczyk (TS "Sokol-Sygula" Aleksandrow Lodzki) 27 pkt.
3. Andrzej Zarzeczny (KKT "Orze³" Poznan) 19 pkt.
4. Jacek Wierzbicki (AKK Lodz) 18 pkt.
5. Andrzej Maciejewski (Zamojski KK) 12 pkt.
6. Jerzy Szczachor (KK Pruszkow) 12 pkt.
7. Roman Urban (KK Weso³a) 12 pkt.
8. Wojciech Kaminski (AKK Lodz) 8 pkt.
In Wroclaw there took place the International Traditional Karate Seminar Gasshuku 2002, too. In the seminar there participated 218 athletes from Poland and abroad. Avi Rokah from Los Angeles was the special guest of the event. The training sessions were also held by Wlodzimierz Kwiecinski – coach of the national team of Poland, Maciej Grubski – coach of en-bu team, Krzysztof Neugebauer – coach of kumite team and Andrzej Zarzeczny – coach of kata team.